👋 Use this site to provide feedback and ideas for all Nintex Products. See our post on Nintex Community "Welcome to Nintex Ideas" for more details on Nintex Ideas, how an idea is handled by our product teams and more!
If you are looking for the Nintex roadmap, you can find that on Nintex Community
We have had a replacement of one of our key legacy systems with many of our processes now irrelevant as a result. The task of cleaning up has proven to be time consuming, frustrating and impossible to do within the application. I appreciate the concern about safely archiving the processes, but not at the cost of losing engagement of our staff with irrelevant processes now residing in our Promapp and being included in searches, reporting and dashboard.
Features that would improve the archiving process from my point of view are:
1. Allowing the user to archive a process while linked to other processes by graceful unlinking while highlighting the gaps
2. Allowing the user to archive a process group with all its processes and links to other processes and documents all at once (instead of each process underneath separately, first having to remove all the links)
3. Allowing the user to choose the method of archiving; either item 1 or item 2 above
4. Removing the ‘To Do’ items from My dashboard when a process is archived (this currently only happens when archived process is permanently deleted)
5. When archiving a process return the user back to where the archived process was stored i.e. to archive the next process in the process group
Archive Documents Association Data
When processes are archived, all data for group associations is lost. We need to know what group any given archived process came from.
Build sort of wizard to help us undo process linkages for deletion
Perhaps this is just rookie error but my colleagues and I have had very difficult time figuring out all the the linkages between processes and process groups that need to be undone in order to archive and delete. I suspect there could be better pr...